Life Safety Solutions of Sheridan provides fire sprinkler installation, repair and inspection services for North Central Wyoming. With 20-plus years of experience in the fire protection industry, Life Safety Solutions of Sheridan is the premier fire sprinkler contractor in North Central Wyoming. With full service and inspection divisions, LSS of Sheridan offers 24 hour emergency service to meet those unexpected needs as they arise.
Why is it important to install home sprinklers? Know the truth:
- Eighty percent of all fire deaths occur in the home. For less than $1 per square foot, these fatalities can be prevented. With trade offs in construction methods allowed by code, the average home can cost at least $1,000 less to construct, including the cost of the fire sprinkler system.
- According to a test performed by Sheridan Fire-Rescue in 2012, the average time for a fire to fully engulf an area is less than three minutes. The average minimum response time about is four minutes. This creates a higher risk for injury or death of firemen responding to fully involved structure fires.
- Home fire sprinklers can contain and extinguish the fire before the fire department arrives, decreasing the risk of injury or death to first responders.
- Property losses due to fire are on average 96 percent less in homes with fire sprinklers installed. Sprinkled homes use on average 88 percent less water during a fire than that of fire fighting equipment/personnel.
- Most insurance companies offer a significant premium decrease for homes with fire sprinklers, effectively making them a savings for new home buyers.
Why should you have to pay more for a home that can cost less to build and less to insure and be safer for you, your loved ones and our first responders?
You shouldn’t. Contact JD Gamble at Life Safety Solutions of Sheridan today: (307) 763-3361.