• Rocky Mountain Ambulance assist, 2300 block North Main Street, 10:55 a.m.
GOOSE VALLEY FIRE DEPARTMENT
• No calls reported.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• No calls reported.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Bar check, North Main Street, 12:44 a.m.
• Drugs/possession, South Main Street, 12:55 a.m.
• Domestic, Avoca Avenue, 1:40 a.m.
• Theft cold, Terra Avenue, 6:45 a.m.
• Fire alarm, De Smet Avenue, 7:02 a.m.
• Juvenile out of control, Mydland Road, 7:22 a.m.
• Stolen vehicle cold, Gladstone Street, 7:24 a.m.
• Vandalism cold, Kendrick Park, 7:57 a.m.
• Gas theft, North Main Street, 8:46 a.m.
• Threats cold, Ponderosa Drive, 9:54 a.m.
• Phone harassment, Welton Lane, 9:55 a.m.
• Skateboarding, West Alger Avenue, 10:36 a.m.
• Medical, North Main Street, 10:52 a.m.
• Theft cold, North Main Street, 11:44 a.m.
• Dog at large, York Circle, 11:51 a.m.
• Dog at large, Rosewood Court, 2:10 p.m.
• Abandoned vehicle, Big Horn Avenue, 2:51 p.m.
• Animal injured, Big Horn Avenue, 2:55 p.m.
• Parking complaint, West 13th Street, 3:41 p.m.
• Accident, Coffeen Avenue, 4:58 p.m.
• Child neglect, Lewis Street, 5:05 p.m.
• Trespass warning, West 11th Street, 5:45 p.m.
• Animal found, Long Drive, 6:45 p.m.
• Domestic, Martin Avenue, 7:29 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstance, Coffeen Avenue, 9:18 p.m.
• Accident, Park View Boulevard, 9:31 p.m.
• Removal of subject, North Gould Street, 11:29 p.m.
• Public intoxication, Broadway Street, 11:49 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Assist Wyoming Highway Patrol, Highway 14, Ranchester, 12:12 a.m.
• Animal welfare, River Road, Ranchester, 10:14 a.m.
• Warrant service, Dana Avenue, Sheridan, 4:01 p.m.
• Suspicious vehicle, Rosewood Court and East Woodland Park Road, Sheridan, 10:15 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until the individuals have appeared in court.
• Justin Dale Green, 38, Sheridan, Warrant (fail to appear), out of county court, arrested by SCSO
• Dayton James Dube, 31, Sheridan, disorderly conduct public intoxication, municipal court, arrested by SPD
Daily inmate count: 76
Female inmate count: 15
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 2
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 3