Winners named for final week of Hunting for Bucks
SHERIDAN — Paige Pozos won the grand prize of $300 in Chamber Bucks during this year’s Hunting for Bucks shop local campaign. Pozos filled out her winning slip while she was shopping at Rocky Mountain Discount Sports.
Week four winners were Many Williamson, who filled out her winning ticket at Sheridan Commercial; Virginia Coleman, who was shopping at Ye Olde Book Knook; April Bretzman, who was enjoying a treat at Java Moon; Sandra Olson, who was shopping at Legacy Diamond & Gems; and the final weekly winner was at Brian’s Boots.
Voting open for Chamber Awards of Excellence
SHERIDAN — The slate of nominees for the Chamber Awards of Excellence has been finalized by the Business Awards Task Force, and voting for Chamber members is now open. Voting will close at midnight Nov. 13.
All nominees will be recognized, and the recipients will be announced at the Feb. 13 Awards of Excellence Lunch.
This year’s nominees are:
• Spirit of Sheridan — Amy Albrecht, Joanne Garnett, Sasha Johnston, Steve Maier, Jack Wood
• Strength of Sheridan — Common Cents, Cosner Construction, Eatons’ Ranch, Heartland Kubota, Whitney Benefits
• Key Service Award — Advocacy and Resource Center, Antelope Butte Foundation, CHAPS Equine Assisted Therapy, Green House Living for Sheridan, Sheridan Health Center
• Award of Excellence (small business) — Arrowhead Lodge, Core Physical Therapy, Landon’s Greenhouse and Nursery, Qdoba, Rocky Mountain Discount Sports
• Award of Excellence (large business) — Bighorn Design Studio, Black Tooth Brewing Company, Kennon, Sheridan Media, Wyoming Roofing
• Business Person of the Year — Heidi and Jack Cherachat (WYO Thai), Jessica Garrelts (Cottonwood Kitchen and Home), Rob Miller (Frontier Asset Management), Alan and Natalie Telck (AgTerra Technologies), Dave Youngren (recently retired from Frackelton’s Fine Food and Spirits)