• Sparking pole, South Sheridan Avenue and Brundage Lane, 3:08 a.m.
• Activated fire alarm, 3000 block Coffeen Avenue, 6:28 a.m.
• Rocky Mountain Ambulance assist, 1300 block Taylor Avenue, 12:53 p.m.
GOOSE VALLEY FIRE DEPARTMENT
• No calls reported.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• Trauma, Emerson Street, 3:02 a.m.
• Trauma, Long Drive, 9:36 a.m.
• Trauma, Fifth Street and Highland Street, 9:40 a.m.
• Trauma, Sugarland Drive, 9:59 a.m.
• Medical, Taylor Avenue, 12:51 p.m.
• Medical, Lower Piney Road, 2:36 p.m.
• Medical, Hilltop Lane, 5:26 p.m.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• No admissions or dismissals reported
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Reports not available at press time.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Alarm; burglar, Little Goose Canyon Road, Story, 6:52 a.m.
• Damaged property, Metz Road, 9:21 a.m.
• Custody dispute, Ranchester, 12:16 p.m.
• Abandoned vehicle, Allen Avenue, 6:13 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until the individuals have appeared in court.
• Riley R. Prill, 27, Sheridan, fail to
arrested by SCSO
• Vern L. Groth, 67, Sheridan, aggravated assault/battery, circuit court, arrested by SPD
• Misty L. Fernald, 42, Sheridan, probation violation/revocation, district court, arrested by SCSO
Daily inmate count: 73
Female inmate count: 18
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 1
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 1
Number of releases for the previous day: 0