• Odor investigation, 1100 block Illinois Street, 2:34 a.m.
• Activated fire alarm, 800 block East Burkitt Street, 6:17 a.m.
• Rocky Mountain Ambulance assist, 500 block North Main Street, 8:53 a.m.
• RMA assist, 400 block Kentucky Avenue, 4:05 p.m.
GOOSE VALLEY FIRE DEPARTMENT
• No calls reported.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• Reports not available at press time.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Noise complaint, South Brooks Street, 3:10 a.m.
• Juvenile found, Sumner Street, 7:38 a.m.
• Minor in possession, Lewis Street, 8:39 a.m.
• Motorist assist, Coffeen Avenue, 9:07 a.m.
• Parking complaint, Birch Court, 9:59 a.m.
• Parking complaint, North Gould Street, 11:29 a.m.
• Citizen assist, North Gould Street, 1:05 p.m.
• Trespass warning, West Fifth Street, 1:10 p.m.
• Dog at large, Meridian Street, 1:17 p.m.
• Damaged property, Coffeen Avenue, 2:08 p.m.
• Dog at large, Mountain View Drive, 2:25 p.m.
• Dog at large, North Heights Way, 3:23 p.m.
• Found property, West 14th Street, 3:32 p.m.
• DUI, citizen report, 3:44 p.m.
• Welfare check, Coffeen Avenue, 3:54 p.m.
• Fraud, West Brundage Street, 4:50 p.m.
• Threats; cold, West Brundage Street, 5:21 p.m.
• Parking complaint, Gladstone Street, 5:55 p.m.
• Dog at large, Coffeen Avenue, 6:29 p.m.
• Threats; cold, South Sheridan Avenue, 8:10 p.m.
• DUI, citizen report, Sheridan area, 9:08 p.m.
• Barking dog, Fifth Avenue East, 9:30 p.m.
• Dispute; all other, North Main Street, 9:50 p.m.
• Traffic complaint, Sheridan area, 10:59 p.m.
• Noise complaint, South Brooks Street, 11:59 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Suspicious circumstance, King Street, 11:01 a.m.
• Citizen flag down, Red Grade Road, 3:26 p.m.
• Citizen DUI report, I-90 astbound, mile marker 17, 3:49 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until the individuals have appeared in court.
• Tabitha Mae Bougie, 40, Banner, contempt of court/bench warrant, out of county court, arrested by SCSO
Daily inmate count: 55
Female inmate count: 10
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 2
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 0
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 4
Number of releases for the previous day: 3