SHERIDAN — The director of the Wyoming Veterans Commission and a member from the Wyoming Department of Health will hold public meetings in the following locations to discuss veterans skilled nursing:
• April 17, Casper, 11 a.m., Wyoming National Guard armory, 5905 CY Ave.
• April 17, Buffalo, 13 p.m., Veterans Home of Wyoming, 700 Veterans Lane
• April 18, Sheridan, 8 a.m., Wyoming National Guard armory, 3219 Coffeen Ave.
• April 18, Newcastle, 1 p.m., Weston County Senior Center, 627 Pine St.
• April 18, Gillette, 6 p.m., Campbell County Senior Center, 701 Stocktrail
The meetings are being held to provide information and accept public comment regarding establishing a veterans skilled nursing facility in Wyoming, the availability of nursing home beds in the state and the demand by veterans for a skilled nursing facility in Wyoming.
For more information, contact the Wyoming Veterans Commission at (307) 777-8152.