• Activated fire alarm, 1800 block Paintbrush Drive, 5:26 p.m.
GOOSE VALLEY FIRE DEPARTMENT
• Single vehicle accident, I-90 eastbound, mile marker 18, 5:29 p.m.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• Reports not available at press time.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Hit and run, Main Street, 7:51 a.m.
• Traffic complaint, Sheridan area, 9:33 a.m.
• Attempt locate, Avoca Avenue, 9:58 a.m.
• Simple assault, Sugarland Drive, 10:07 a.m.
• Abandoned vehicle, South Main Street, 11:42 a.m.
• Lost property, Sheridan area, 2:51 p.m.
• Malicious destruction, East Fifth Street, 3:11 p.m.
• Snow removal, West Loucks Street, 3:42 p.m.
• Hit and run, Coffeen Avenue, 4:23 p.m.
• Medical, Long Drive, 4:41 p.m.
• Assist agency, Coffeen Avenue, 5:09 p.m.
• Alarm; burglar, Solutions Way, 5:13 p.m.
• Alarm; burglar, North Gould Street, 5:48 p.m.
• Suicidal subject, South Sheridan Avenue, 5:50 p.m.
• Juvenile out of control, Sheridan Area, 5:54 p.m.
• Accident, South Main Street, 5:57 p.m.
• Accident, Coffeen Avenue, 6:24 p.m.
• Animal welfare, A Street, 6:26 p.m.
• Accident, Whittier Avenue, 6:42 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstance, North Main Street, 6:56 p.m.
• Motorist assist, Lewis Street, 6:58 p.m.
• Alarm; burglar, East Brundage Lane, 9:35 p.m.
• Suspicious person, Coffeen Avenue, 9:39 p.m.
• Illegal parking, East Alger Avenue, 2:53 a.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Motorist assist, US Highway 14, milepost 87, Dayton, 7:40 a.m.
• Civil dispute, Trish Drive, 9:23 a.m.
• Citizen assist, Coffeen Avenue, 9:24 a.m.
• Citizen assist, Red Grade Road, 11:48 a.m.
• Motorist assist, Fish Hatchery Road, Banner, 1:40 p.m.
• Civil dispute, Taylor Road, 3:13 p.m.
• Vicious dog, Fish Hatchery Road, Banner, 3:22 p.m.
• Animal welfare, Woodland Park Road, 6:46 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until the individuals have appeared in court.
• Amanda Lynn Cahhal-Laudert, 32, Sheridan, probation violation/revocation, district court, arrested by SCSO
• Richard Edward Bishop, 55, Sheridan, compulsory auto insurance, DUI, circuit court, arrested by SPD
• Verdell Duhart Jr., Billings, Montana, contempt of court/bench warrant, out of county court, arrested by SPD
Daily inmate count: 62
Female inmate count: 13
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 2
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 1
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 3
Number of releases for the previous day: 5