• Rocky Mountain Ambulance assist, 700 block Long Drive, 11:18 a.m.
• RMA assist, 800 block Big Horn Avenue, 2 p.m.
GOOSE VALLEY FIRE DEPARTMENT
• No calls reported.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• Medical, Golf Course Road, 8:41 a.m.
• Medical, Long Drive, 11:18 a.m.
• Medical, Park Street, 12:27 p.m.
• Medical, West Fifth Street, 12:44 p.m.
• Medical, West Fifth Street, 1:13 p.m.
• Trauma, Burrows Street and Big Horn Avenue, 1:59 p.m.
• Medical, Coffeen Avenue, 7:24 p.m.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Reports not available at press time.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Abandoned vehicle, Halbert Street, Ranchester, 12:24 p.m.
•Alarm; burglar, Coffeen Avenue, 2:11 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstance, Beaver Creek Road, 3:41 p.m.
• Assist agency, DeSmet Avenue, 3:48 p.m.
• Civil dispute, Coffeen Avenue, 6:49 p.m.
• Welfare check, Coffeen Avenue, 7:17 p.m.
• Parking complaint, West 17th Street and Dana Avenue, 9:02 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until the individuals have appeared in court.
• Sarah Anne Groth, 33, Casper, contempt of court/bench warrant, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
Daily inmate count: 61
Female inmate count: 18
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 2
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 1
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 1
Number of releases for the previous day: 4