• No calls reported.
GOOSE VALLEY FIRE
• No calls reported.
• No reports available at press time.
• No admissions reported.
• Dismissals — Maureen D. McEwen, Sheridan; Maylee Lane McEwen, Sheridan
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Parking complaint, South Main Street, 5:42 a.m.
• Child endangerment, East Fifth Street, 10:43 a.m.
• VIN inspection, West 12th Street, 10:53 a.m.
• Welfare check, North Main Street, 10:55 a.m.
• Motorist assist, North Main Street, 11:09 a.m.
• VIN inspection, West 12th Street, 12:21 p.m.
• VIN inspection, West 12th Street, 12:45 p.m.
• Dog at large, Woodworth Avenue, 1:20 p.m.
• Welfare check, Val Vista Street, 1:26 p.m.
• Harassment, Long Drive, 2:05 p.m.
• Fraud, Coffeen Avenue, 2:19 p.m.
• Bicycle theft, North Main Street, 4:08 p.m.
• Welfare check, Lewis Street, 5:43 p.m.
• Civil dispute, Delphi Avenue, 7:11 p.m.
• Trespass in progress, North Main Street, 7:39 p.m.
• Civil dispute, Broadway Street, 8:55 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstance, Parker Avenue, 9:10 p.m.
• DUS, Coffeen Avenue, 10:21 p.m.
• Bar check, North Main Street, 11:34 p.m.
• Bar check, North Main Street, 11:39 p.m.
• Warrant service, North main Street, 11:39 p.m.
• Verbal dispute, Main Street, Dayton, 10:39 a.m.
• Suspicious circumstance, Kleiber Drive, Dayton, 10:59 a.m.
• Motorist assist, North Main Street, 11:11 a.m.
• Parking complaint, Maverick Drive, 11:19 a.m.
• Noise complaint, Mobile Drive, Ranchester, 12:05 p.m.
• Assist agency, Kleiber Drive, Ranchester, 5:36 p.m.
• Motorist assist, Highway 14 West, mile marker 88, Ranchester, 6:52 p.m.
• Assist Wyoming Highway Patrol, Highway 14 West, mile marker 88, Ranchester, 6:56 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until the individuals have appeared in court.
• Arlan James Lassen, 29, Sheridan, disorderly conduct befouling, municipal court, arrested by SPD
Daily inmate count: 71
Female inmate count: 18
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 1
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 2
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 1
Number of releases for the previous day: 12