• No calls reported.
GOOSE VALLEY FIRE DEPARTMENT
• No calls reported.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• Reports not available at press time.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• Admissions — Twylah A. Schuster, Sheridan; Boden Todd Schuster, Sheridan
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Removal of subject, Sugarland Drive, 12:22 a.m.
• Dispute all others, North Main Street, 2:07 a.m.
• Removal of subject, Smith Street, 8:35 a.m.
• Animal injured, Sugar View Drive, 9:33 a.m.
• Dog at large, Yonkee Avenue, 9:58 a.m.
• Accident, Sheridan Avenue, 10:04 a.m.
• Barking dog, Wyoming Avenue, 10:27 a.m.
• Dog at large, North Gould Street, 10:46 a.m.
• Barking dog, Parker Avenue, 10:49 a.m.
• Drug activity, Sheridan area, 11:13 a.m.
• Removal of subject, North Main Street, 12:57 p.m.
• Threats cold, Lewis Street, 1:50 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstance, North Main Street, 1:58 p.m.
• Civil dispute, Sheridan area, 2:05 p.m.
• Theft cold, Coffeen Avenue, 2:18 p.m.
• Civil dispute, Woodland Park Road, 2:19 p.m.
• Bar check, North Main Street, 3:20 p.m.
• Bar check, North Main Street, 3:21 p.m.
• Cat violation, Omarr Avenue, 3:22 p.m.
• Cat violation, Kittering Road, 3:23 p.m.
• Welfare check, Arlington Boulevard, 3:44 p.m.
• Parking complaint, North Main Street, 4:03 p.m.
• Assist agency, Coffeen Avenue, 4:10 p.m.
• Domestic, Martin Avenue, 4:31 p.m.
• Motorist assist, I-90 westbound, 7:28 p.m.
• Suicidal subject, North Main Street, 7:29 p.m.
• Alarm — burglar, Exeter Avenue, 8:04 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstance, Omarr Avenue, 8:27 p.m.
• Criminal entry, North Main Street, 9:32 p.m.
• Suicidal subject, North Main Street, 11:01 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Civil dispute, Mobile Circle, Ranchester, 1:23 a.m.
• Warrant service, North Piney Road, Banner, 8:43 a.m.
• Fraud, Pierce Lane, 9:36 a.m.
• Warrant service, Mydland Road, 11:29 a.m.
• Property destruction, West 13th Street, 2:23 p.m.
• Open door, Highway 335, Big Horn, 9:40 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until the individuals have appeared in court.
• Krista Ann McVey, 31, Story, manufacture/deliver methamphetamine, conspire/deliver controlled substance, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
• Christina Lynn Morton, 42, Sheridan, contempt of court/bench warrant, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
• Nicholas Allen Preslar, 30, Sheridan, destruction of property between $500-$1000, bodily injury to officer, circuit court, arrested by SPD
• Brenda Michelle Vanskike, 44, Sheridan, defraud innkeeper less than $500, circuit court, arrested by SPD
• Tyler George Vandyne, 21, Gillette, fail to report accident with unattended vehicle, DUI, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
Daily inmate count: 71
Female inmate count: 22
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 2
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 2
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 5
Number of releases for the previous day: 3