• Smoke detector, 2200 block Pheasant Draw Road, 8:57 p.m.
GOOSE VALLEY FIRE DEPARTMENT
• No calls reported.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• Medical, North Main Street, 6:14 p.m.
• Trauma, Beckton Road, 7:15 p.m.
• Medical, North Jefferson, 7:21 p.m.
• Trauma, Jackson Avenue, 7:38 p.m.
• Medical, West Brundage Lane, 8:55 p.m.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Suspicious vehicle, Broadway Street, 1:53 a.m.
• DUI — citizen report, North Gould Street, 8:34 a.m.
• Suspicious circumstances, Smith Street, 8:50 a.m.
• Abandoned vehicle, Demple Street, 9:14 a.m.
• Weed violation, Coffeen Avenue, 9:48 a.m.
• Suicidal subject, Dunnuck Street, 10:16 a.m.
• Welfare check, Avon Street, 10:53 a.m.
• Welfare check, South Sheridan Avenue, 11:17 a.m.
• Attempt locate, North Heights Drive, 11:45 a.m.
• Cat violation, Beaver Street, 12:38 p.m.
• Accident, Coffeen Avenue, 2:42 p.m.
• Records only, West 12th Street, 3:21 p.m.
• Burglar alarm, Pioneer Road, 3:24 p.m.
• Bar check, Coffeen Avenue, 3:34 p.m.
• Parking complaint, Works Street, 4:24 p.m.
• Shoplifting, North Main Street, 5:16 p.m.
• Warrant service, North Main Street, 5:40 p.m.
• Warrant service, East Brundage Lane, 7:05 p.m.
• Traffic complaint, West Fifth Street, 7:42 p.m.
• Minor in possession, East Works Street, 8:12 p.m.
• Welfare check, Burton Street, 8:18 p.m.
• Dog at large, South Sheridan Avenue, 8:23 p.m.
• Welfare check, Dunnuck Street, 9:28 p.m.
• Mental subject, Long Drive, 10:05 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Livestock loose, Beatty Gulch Road, mile marker 8, Sheridan, 8:06 a.m.
• Assist Wyoming Highway Patrol, Little Goose Canyon Road, Story, 9:29 a.m.
• Theft cold, Kroe Lane, Sheridan, 9:53 a.m.
• Warrant service, Westview Drive, Sheridan, 10:43 a.m.
• Civil dispute, East Lane Road, Dayton, 2 p.m.
• Trespass cold, Harelquin Drive, mile marker .2, Sheridan, 3:53 p.m.
• DUI, Coffeen Avenue, 8:02 p.m.
• Domestic disturbance, Wondra Avenue, Ranchester, 10:06 p.m.
• Suspicious person, Gillette Street, Ranchester, 11:12 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until the individuals have appeared in court.
• Daniel Leroy Longwell, Sheridan, DUI, circuit court, arrested by SPD
• Shane Carl Vickstrom, 35, Sheridan, child support warrant 2x, district court, arrested by SCSO
• Richard Alan Wiberg, 41, Sheridan, contempt of court/bench warrant, out of county court, arrested by SPD
• Kevin Allen Chipps, 24, Sheridan, contempt of court/bench warrant, out of county court, driving with license canceled/suspended/revoked, failure to maintain liability insurance, municipal court, arrested by SPD
• Marcus William Dotson, 41, Silverthorne, Colorado, DUI, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
• Eric David Dickson, 39, Sheridan, DUI, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
Daily inmate count: 57
Female inmate count: 9
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 2
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 6
Number of releases for the previous day: 2