• No calls reported.
GOOSE VALLEY FIRE DEPARTMENT
• Medical, 400 block Big Goose Road, 4:05 p.m.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• No reports available at press time
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Removal of subject, North Main Street, 2:23 a.m.
• Accident, Coffeen Avenue, 8:02 a.m.
• Accident, Laclede Street, 8:10 a.m.
• Assist agency, Sheridan Area, 9:37 a.m.
• Suspicious vehicle, Third Avenue East, 1:15 p.m.
• DUI (citizen report), Coffeen Avenue, 2:19 p.m.
• Hit and run, Mydland Road, 3:54 p.m.
• Accident, Hawk Road, 4:06 p.m.
• Accident, Alger Avenue, 5:37 p.m.
• Theft cold, North Main Street, 7:44 p.m.
• Illegal parking, Coffeen Avenue, 7:48 p.m.
• Theft cold, Parker Avenue, 9:29 p.m.
• Shots, Avoca Place, 10:10 p.m.
• Mental subject, North Main Street, 10:59 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Suspicious circumstance, Highway 345, Ranchester, 12:03 a.m.
• Record only, Coffeen Avenue, 10:36 a.m.
• Death investigation, Big Goose Road, 4:01 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until the individuals have appeared in court.
• No new arrests.
Daily inmate count: 75
Female inmate count: 16
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 1
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 3
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 2
Number of releases for the previous day: 1