• No calls reported.
GOOSE VALLEY FIRE DEPARTMENT
• No calls reported.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• No reports available at press time
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Lost property, Coffeen Avenue, 8:17 a.m.
• Urinating in public, Crook Street, 8:22 a.m.
• Weed violation, Pheasant Draw Road, 9:40 a.m.
• Welfare check, Smith Street, 10:10 a.m.
• Cat trap, North Sheridan Avenue, 10:13 a.m.
• Dog at large, North Sheridan Avenue, 10:41 a.m.
• Parking complaint, Sumner Street, 11:41 a.m.
• Civil dispute, York Circle, 11:50 a.m.
• Harassment, Warren Avenue, 12:14 p.m.
• Dog at large, Brooks Street, 12:16 p.m.
• Assist agency, West Fifth Street, 12:28 p.m.
• Civil dispute, North Main Street, 2:33 p.m.
• Assault (simple), Townhouse Place, 3:20 p.m.
• Lost property, West 12th Street, 3:30 p.m.
• Fraud, Long Drive, 3:53 p.m.
• Child endangerment, West Burrows Street, 3:56 p.m.
• Barking dog, West College Avenue, 4:05 p.m.
• Gas theft, East Brundage Lane, 4:33 p.m.
• Gas theft, East Brundage Lane, 4:51 p.m.
• Dog bite, South Sheridan Avenue, 5:09 p.m.
• Traffic complaint, Brooks Street, 6:03 p.m.
• Welfare check, Coffeen Avenue, 7:15 p.m.
• Dog at large, West Burkitt Street, 7:53 p.m.
• Vandalism (cold), Big Horn Avenue, 8:45 p.m.
• Suicide attempt, Gladstone Street, 9:50 p.m.
• Suspicious vehicle, West 11th Street, 10:48 p.m.
• Bar check, Sugarland Drive, 11:13 p.m.
• Prowler, Big Horn Avenue, 11:55 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Burglar alarm, Cross Creek Court, 6:25 a.m.
• Records only, Beckton Hall Road, 10:00 a.m.
• Records only, West 13th Street, 11:45 a.m.
• DUS, West 16th Street, 12:03 p.m.
• Animal welfare, Big Goose Road, 12:57 p.m.
• Animal incident, Hidden Hills Road, 6:34 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until the individuals have appeared in court.
• Lloyd Arthur Medina, 62, Sheridan, contempt of court bench warrant, battery, circuit court, arrested by SPD
Daily inmate count: 74
Female inmate count: 12
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 2
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 2
Number of releases for the previous day: 7