- Odor investigation, 1400 block North Heights Lane, 8:38 p.m.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
- Reports unavailable at press time.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
- Admissions — Evelyn Jane Johnson, Sheridan
- Dismissals — Shannen Carroll, Sheridan; Kendra Anderson, Sheridan; Roger Randy Anderson, Sheridan
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
- DUI, West Fifth Street, 3:11 a.m.
- Animal dead, Mydland Road, 8:09 a.m.
- Warrant service, Val Vista Street, 9:21 a.m.
- Suspicious circumstance, West Seventh Street, 10:55 a.m.
- Warrant service, Big Horn Avenue, 10:57 a.m.
- Dog at large, Third Street, 11:01 a.m.
- Tree/shrub violation, North Gould Street, 11:41 a.m.
- Threats (cold), Smith Street, 11:55 a.m.
- Accident, Coffeen Avenue, 12:23 p.m.
- Welfare check, Coffeen Avenue, 1:19 p.m.
- Parking complaint, Grinnell Street, 1:43 p.m.
- Vehicle identification number inspection, West 12th Street, 1:49 p.m.
- Tree/shrub violation, East Montana Street, 1:53 p.m.
- Tree/shrub violation, Illinois Street, 1:53 p.m.
- VIN inspection, West 12th Street, 2:11 p.m.
- DUI (citizen report), North Main Street, 2:28 p.m.
- Found property, East Seventh Street, 3:04 p.m.
- Welfare check, North Main Street, 3:31 p.m.
- Careless driver, Big Horn Avenue, 3:34 p.m.
- Public intoxication, North Main Street, 4:15 p.m.
- Accident, Burkitt Street, 4:16 p.m.
- Civil dispute, Sheridan area, 4:23 p.m.
- Dog at large, Sheridan Avenue, 4:31 p.m.
- Warrant service, West 13th Street, 4:50 p.m.
- Dog at large, North Main Street, 6:17 p.m.
- Careless driver, Coffeen Avenue, 7:43 p.m.
- Bar check, Coffeen Avenue, 7:46 p.m.
- Suspicious person, North Main Street, 7:47 p.m.
- Bar check, Coffeen Avenue, 8:15 p.m.
- Warrant service, East Brundage Street, 9:20 p.m.
- Domestic, Parker Avenue, 10:03 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
- Accident, Dayton Street, Ranchester, 5:37 a.m.
- Burglary (cold), Bighorn National Forest, 10:55 a.m.
- Welfare check, Highway 335, 3:54 p.m.
- Suspicious circumstance, Red Grade Road, Story, 4:10 p.m.
- Open door, Highway 14 West, Dayton, 7:57 p.m.
- Fire, mile marker 11, Highway 338, 8:14 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
- Klaire Renae Crabtree, 33, Sheridan, bench warrant (contempt of court), circuit court, arrested by SPD
- Nicholas James Taylor, 37, Sheridan, probation violation/revocation, circuit court, warrant 2x (child support), district court, arrested by SPD
- Lynn Marie Keys, 51, Billings, Montana, DWUI, possession of controlled substance (plant form), circuit court, careless driving, municipal court, arrested by SPD
- William Woodrow Tubbs, 33, Sheridan, bond revocation, disorderly conduct — public intoxication, municipal court, arrested by SPD
- Brenden Bowe Dannels, 20, Sheridan, bench warrant (contempt of court), circuit court, arrested by SPD
- Dustin Drew Morris, 29, Sheridan, warrant, circuit court, arrested by SPD
- Brenda Jean Baugh, 41, Sheridan, DWUI, circuit court, arrested by SPD
Daily inmate count: 75
Female inmate count: 15
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 3
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 10
Number of releases for the previous day: 7