- Rocky Mountain Ambulance assist, 1800 block Fort Road, 9:42 a.m.
- Possible fire, 1000 block Broadway Street, 12:15 p.m.
- Activated fire alarm, 3000 block Coffeen Avenue, 5 p.m.
- RMA assist, 900 block Dunnuck Street, 5:49 p.m.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
- Medical, 900 block West 16th Street, 2:32 a.m.
- Trauma, 1800 block Fort Road, 9:39 a.m.
- Medical, 1900 block North Main Street, 9:51 a.m.
- Trauma, 1100 block Avoca Court, 2:49 p.m.
- Medical, 1800 block Fort Road, 2:30 p.m.
- Medical, 300 block College Meadows Drive, 3:11 p.m.
- Trauma, 1600 block DeSmet Avenue, 4:45 p.m.
- Medical, 900 block Dunnuck Street, 5:47 p.m.
- Medical, 1100 block Avon Street, 6:31 p.m.
- Medical, 2500 block East 15th Street, Casper, 6:22 p.m.
- Trauma, 1900 block West Loucks Street, 10:22 p.m.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
- Admissions — Ronni K. Schultz, Sheridan; Travis Schultz, Sheridan
- No dismissals reported.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
- Agency assist, West Fifth Street, 5:39 a.m.
- Burglar alarm, East Brundage Lane, 5:57 a.m.
- Noise complaint, South Thurmond Street, 7:35 a.m.
- Abandoned vehicle, West Works Street, 8:36 a.m.
- Dog violation, Taylor Avenue, 8:49 a.m.
- Warrant service, East Fifth Street, 8:49 a.m.
- Parking complaint, Coffeen Avenue, 8:59 a.m.
- Accident, South Main Street, 9:10 a.m.
- Traffic complaint, Sixth Avenue East, 9:19 a.m.
- Animal found, Exeter Avenue, 9:26 a.m.
- Medical, North Main Street, 9:50 a.m.
- Illegal parking, Blue Sky Court, 10 a.m.
- Suicidal subject, North Main Street, 10:18 a.m.
- Agency assist, East Works Street, 11:08 a.m.
- Theft (cold), Woodwind Drive, 11:27 a.m.
- Fire, Broadway Street, 12:12 p.m.
- Warrant service, Avoca Place, 12:31 p.m.
- Dog at large, East Fifth Street, 12:40 p.m.
- Warrant service, Avoca Place, 12:42 p.m.
- Fraud, South Thurmond Street, 1:11 p.m.
- Civil dispute, Clarendon Avenue, 1:30 p.m.
- Filthy premises, Holloway Avenue, 1:47 p.m.
- Battery (cold), West Works Street, 1:48 p.m.
- Fraud, North Heights Road, 1:50 p.m.
- Fraud, Holmes Avenue, 1:52 p.m.
- Welfare check, Broadway Street, 2:14 p.m.
- Lost property, Coffeen Avenue, 3:15 p.m.
- Theft (cold), Marion Street, 3:19 p.m.
- Removal of subject, North Main Street, 3:29 p.m.
- Careless driver, South Main Street, 4:46 p.m.
- Warrant service, East Burkitt Street, 5:28 p.m.
- Medical, Avon Street, 6:29 p.m.
- Agency assist, West Fifth Street, 6:57 p.m.
- Civil dispute, Avoca Place, 8:20 p.m.
- Minor in possession, North Main Street, 10:17 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
- DWUI, mile marker 26, Highway 87, 1:01 a.m.
- Welfare check, Holloway Avenue and West 15th Street, 2:23 a.m.
- Medical, Fort Road, 9:37 a.m.
- Warrant service, West 13th Street, 12:45 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
- Lacy Joy Dabbs, 26, Sheridan, bench warrant (contempt of court), circuit court, driving with license canceled/suspended/revoked, municipal court, arrested by SPD
- Jason Eugene Miller, 37, Riverton, conspiracy/deliver a controlled substance, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
- Melinda Christine Berkshire, 35, Sheridan, breach of peace, circuit court, arrested by SPD
- Sarah M. Kethman, 26, Sheridan, possession of a controlled substance (plant form), bench warrant (contempt of court), circuit court, arrested by SPD
- Anthony Isaac Devilbiss, 46, Sheridan, disorderly conduct — public intoxication, municipal court, arrested by SPD
Daily inmate count: 68
Female inmate count: 13
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 4
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 4
Number of releases for the previous day: 6