- Activated fire alarm, 2100 block Sugarland Drive, 10:14 a.m.
- Sheridan Police Department assist, 800 block West Loucks Street, 1:26 p.m.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
- Trauma, 700 block Broadway Street, 7:46 a.m.
- Event standby, 200 block Bird Farm Road, 10:30 a.m.
- Medical, 800 block West Loucks Street, 12:33 p.m.
- Medical, 800 block West Loucks Street, 1:09 p.m.
- Medical, 600 block North Gould Street, 6 p.m.
- Medical, 900 block West Brundage Lane, 3:43 p.m.
- Medical, 2300 block Shirley Cove, 7:30 p.m.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
- Admissions — Baby girl Bingham, Buffalo
- Dismissals — Natalie L. Pinner, Sheridan; Siena Loren Pinner, Sheridan; Stella Jane Wintermute, Buffalo
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
- Stolen vehicle (cold), West Works Street, 1:14 a.m.
- Prowler, South Carlin Street, 4:25 a.m.
- Test, West 12th Street, 8:18 a.m.
- Barking dog, East Burkitt Street, 9:11 a.m.
- Damaged property, West Works Street, 9:35 a.m.
- Dog at large, Scott Drive, 9:48 a.m.
- Abandoned vehicle, Eighth Street, 11:44 a.m.
- Abandoned vehicle, South Sheridan Avenue, 11:47 a.m.
- Warrant service, Ninth Street, 12:07 p.m.
- Death investigation (no foul play suspected), West Loucks Street, 12:32 p.m.
- Suspicious person, Emerson Street, 12:51 p.m.
- Accident, East Brundage Lane, 12:52 p.m.
- Suspicious person, Broadway Street, 1:02 p.m.
- Warrant service, East Fourth Street, 1:26 p.m.
- Domestic, Omarr Avenue, 1:31 p.m.
- Cat trap, Heald Street, 3 p.m.
- Theft (cold), Coffeen Avenue, 3:19 p.m.
- Accident, North Main Street, 3:22 p.m.
- Traffic complaint, Fifth Street, 3:55 p.m.
- DUI (citizen report), Sugarland Drive, 4:02 p.m.
- Accident, Coffeen Avenue, 4:09 p.m.
- Fraud, Exeter Avenue, 4:34 p.m.
- Accident, Sheridan area, 4:35 p.m.
- Shoplifter, Coffeen Avenue, 5:10 p.m.
- Shoplifter, Coffeen Avenue, 6:26 p.m.
- Lost child, North Main Street, 7:11 p.m.
- Driving under suspension, Coffeen Avenue, 8:03 p.m.
- DUS, Brundage Street, 8:20 p.m.
- Sheridan County Sheriff’s Office assist, Coffeen Avenue, 9:03 p.m.
- Simple assault, South Tschirgi Street, 10:14 p.m.
- DUI (citizen report), North Main Street, 11:58 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
- Runaway, Lane Lane, 12:07 a.m.
- Warrant service, Mobile Circle Drive, Ranchester, 8:24 a.m.
- Civil standby, Keystone Road, Ranchester, 3 p.m.
- Livestock loose, Swaim Road, 5:55 p.m.
- Wyoming Highway Patrol assist, Coffeen Avenue, 8:21 p.m.
- Warrant service, Coffeen Avenue, 8:55 p.m.
- Suspicious vehicle, River Road, Ranchester, 10:38 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
- Donald Earl Brunner, 47, Ranchester, dispose of stolen property, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
- Hadd Mitchell McHenry, 40, Sheridan, warrant (failure to pay child support), district court, arrested by SPD
- Amanda Joy Woods, 29, Sheridan, warrant (failure to appear), municipal court, arrested by SPD
- Charleen Rae Amman, 47, Sheridan, DWUS, driving without interlock device, circuit court, arrested by SPD
- Chris Matthew Good Luck, 48, Wyola, Montana, DWUS, bench warrant (contempt of court), circuit court, arrested by SCSO
- Travis Kauffman, 23, Sheridan, DWUI, interfere with officer, circuit court, arrested by SPD
Daily inmate count: 73
Female inmate count: 16
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 2
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 6
Number of releases for the previous day: 9