- Activated fire alarm, 1500 block Sugarland Drive, 2:44 a.m.
- Odor investigation, 1500 block Sugarland Drive, 4:12 a.m.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
- Medical, 1500 block Coffeen Avenue, 4:21 a.m.
- Medical, 2500 block West Loucks Street, 6:58 a.m.
- Medical, 100 block West Third Street, 9:31 a.m.
- Medical, 2300 block North Main Street, 11:42 a.m.
- Fire standby, Interstate 90, 1:46 p.m.
- Medical, 900 block West Brundage Lane, 6 p.m.
- Medical, 100 block East Street, Story, 10:20 p.m.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
- Admissions — Samuel David Liam Davis, Sheridan
- Dismissals — Jessica M. Jarrell, Sheridan; Robert Emory-James Jarrell, Sheridan
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
- Mental subject, Rosewood Court, 7:12 a.m.
- Malicious destruction, Kendrick Park, 7:23 a.m.
- 911 misdial, North Sheridan Avenue, 8:05 a.m.
- Harassment, Odell Court, 9:11 a.m.
- Accident, Works Street, 9:15 a.m.
- Welfare check, Long Drive, 10:25 a.m.
- Cat trap, Gladstone Street, 10:35 a.m.
- Welfare check, North Main Street, 11:35 a.m.
- Battery, Coffeen Avenue, 11:41 a.m.
- Trespass in progress, Mydland Road, 12:15 p.m.
- Hit and run, Coffeen Avenue, 12:50 p.m.
- Minor in possession, Long Drive, 1:13 p.m.
- Animal injured, Skeels Street, 1:35 p.m.
- Alarm, Fort Road, 1:36 p.m.
- Welfare check, Gladstone Street, 1:40 p.m.
- Civil dispute, South Sheridan Avenue, 3 p.m.
- Stalking, Sheridan area, 3:39 p.m.
- Trespass (cold), North Main Street, 5:34 p.m.
- Fight, North Main Street, 5:36 p.m.
- Civil dispute, East Eighth Street, 6:02 p.m.
- Suspicious person, Kendrick Park, 6:17 p.m.
- Bar check, North Main Street, 6:32 p.m.
- Suspicious person, Colorado Street, 7:46 p.m.
- Drugs/possession, Broadway Street, 9:01 p.m.
- Welfare check, Mydland Road, 11:13 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
- Vehicle fire, Interstate 90 eastbound, mile marker 25, 1:44 p.m.
- Warrant service, West 13th Street, 2:29 p.m.
- Traffic complaint, Sheridan area, 4:58 p.m.
- Civil dispute, U.S. Highway 87, 5:50 p.m.
- Animal found, Gulch Road, 6:32 p.m.
- Death investigation (no foul play suspected), Easy Street, Banner, 10:19 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
- Scott Steven Snyder, 49, Long Beach, California, DWUI, circuit court, arrested by WHP
- Hunter Scott Myers, 18, Story, delivery of marijuana, circuit court, SCSO
Daily inmate count: 67
Female inmate count: 16
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 5
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 2
Number of releases for the previous day: 4