- False alarm, 500 block Lewis Street, 7:53 p.m.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
- No reports at press time.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
- No admissions or dismissals reported.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
- Juvenile out of control, North Gould Street, 8:37 a.m.
- Agency assist, East Burkitt Street, 8:47 a.m.
- Found property, Sugarland Drive, 10:48 a.m.
- Abandoned vehicle, Delphi Avenue, 10:50 a.m.
- Harassment, Avoca Avenue, 11:23 a.m.
- Animal welfare, Jackson Avenue, 11:30 a.m.
- Abandoned vehicle, Pinyon Place, 11:37 a.m.
- Damaged property, Bellevue Avenue, 11:51 a.m.
- Fraud, Parker Avenue, 12 p.m.
- Welfare check, Mydland Road, 12:30 p.m.
- Lost property, Joe Street, 1:10 p.m.
- Fraud, Bender Lane, 1:30 p.m.
- Theft (cold), Sheridan Area, 1:45 p.m.
- Trespass warning, North Main Street, 1:59 p.m.
- Parking complaint, East Loucks Street, 2:36 p.m.
- Harassment, West Fifth Street, 2:45 p.m.
- Dog at large, Mydland Road, 3:02 p.m.
- Fraud, West Loucks Street, 3:57 p.m.
- Welfare check, Coffeen Avenue, 4:18 p.m.
- Civil dispute, Frackelton Street, 4:54 p.m.
- Reckless Driver, South Carlin Street, 5:23 p.m.
- Welfare check, West Fifth Street, 6:35 p.m.
- Dog at large, North Heights Avenue, 7:11 p.m.
- Theft (cold), West 13th Street, 8:26 p.m.
- Juvenile out of control, Mydland Road, 9:12 p.m.
- Agency assist, Long Drive, 10:11 p.m.
- Animal welfare, Gladstone Street, 10:23 p.m.
- DUI, West Fifth Street, 10:55 p.m.
- Suspicious circumstance, Lewis Street, 11:35 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
- DUI, Paradise Park Road, 12:29 a.m.
- Welfare check, Broadway Avenue, Dayton, 9:05 a.m.
- Civil dispute, Circle Eight Drive, 12:57 p.m.
- Welfare check, Steamboat Drive, Dayton, 3 p.m.
- Court violation, Decker Road, 3:38 p.m.
- Simple assault, Clearmont, 4:35 p.m.
- Suicidal subject, Sherri View Drive, 7:45 p.m.
- Agency assist, North Main Street, 11:21 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
- Melissa Sue Spanyers, 47, Big Horn, Wyoming, bond revocation, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
- Lance G. Porter, 41, Sheridan, out of county warrant (probation violation/revocation), out of county court, arrested by SPD
- Laura Ann Kane, 32, Sheridan, DWUI, circuit court, arrested by SPD
Daily inmate count: 60
Female inmate count: 12
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 3
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 3
Number of releases for the previous day: 5