• Rocky Mountain Ambulance assist, 400 block East Burkitt Street, 3:53 p.m.
• Public service, 400 block East Burkitt Street, 4:05 p.m.
• Activated fire alarm, 50 block Whitney Way, 5:34 p.m.
GOOSE VALLEY FIRE DEPARTMENT
• No calls reported.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• No reports available at press time.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Noise complaint, East 14th Street, 6:48 a.m.
• Accident, Mydland Road, 8:35 a.m.
• Accident, Long Drive, 8:48 a.m.
• Traffic complaint, Highland Avenue, 9:27 a.m.
• Fraud, Val Vista Street, 9:38 a.m.
• Fire drill, Lewis Street, 6:33 a.m.
• Dog at large, Ash Avenue, 10:11 a.m.
• Accident, Main Street, 10:35 a.m.
• Traffic complaint, Coffeen Avenue, 10:58 a.m.
• Welfare check, South Sheridan Avenue, 10:57 a.m.
• Welfare check, North Main Street, 11:07 a.m.
• Assist agency, West 12th Street, 11:35 a.m.
• VIN inspection, East 12th Street, 12:01 p.m.
• Fire drill, Burton Street, 10:26 a.m.
• Driving under suspension, Coffeen Avenue, 2:27 p.m.
• Snow removal, Avoca Court, 3:13 p.m.
• Citizen assist, Cedar Avenue, 4:30 p.m.
• DUI citizen report, West Fifth Street, 5:11 p.m.
• Animal found, Dunnuck Street, 5:24 p.m.
• Fraud, Mydland Road, 5:56 p.m.
• Driving under suspension, North Main Street, 6:59 p.m.
• DUI citizen report, Avoca Avenue, 8:08 p.m.
• Burglar alarm, West Alger Avenue, 10:17 p.m.
• Suspicious vehicle, East Brundage Lane, 10:53 p.m.
• Suspicious vehicle, North Main Street, 11:31 p.m.
• Welfare check, North Main Street, 11:37 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Burglar alarm, Aviation Drive, 1:34 a.m.
• Attempt to locate, Cross Creek Court, 2:59 a.m.
• Theft cold, South Fork Avenue, Dayton, 8:26 a.m.
• Burglary in progress, Coutant Creek Road, 11:15 a.m.
• Theft cold, Acme Road, Ranchester, 11:52 a.m.
• Accident, Wolf Creek Road, Ranchester, 2:58 p.m.
• Accident, Wolf Creek Road and Dayton East Road, Ranchester, 3:43 p.m.
• Domestic, Big Horn Avenue, 5:48 p.m.
• Damaged property, Coutant Creek Road, 9:41 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until the individuals have appeared in court.
• Toni L. Oleson, 48, Sheridan, possession of a controlled substance powder or crystal form, driving under suspension, circuit court, arrested by SPD
• Tonya L. Standingrock, 36, Billings, Montana, burglary, felony theft, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
• Austin T. Taylor, 20, Seely, Montana, courtesy hold, out of county court, arrested by SCSO
Daily inmate count: 57
Female inmate count: 8
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 1
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 1
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 5
Number of releases for the previous day: 8