Third time’s a charm!
In time for the season of Halloween costumes, The Sheridan Press is finally throwing our free community movie night — rain or shine. Join us for “Back to the Future” on Saturday, Oct. 12, at Luminous Brewhouse, located at 504 Broadway St. The party starts at 6 p.m.; the movie will roll at 7 p.m.
THE NIGHT WILL INCLUDE
• Food available for purchase from local food trucks
• Craft beer and wine available for purchase
• Screening of “Back to the Future”
• Free popcorn, courtesy of Boy Scouts Troop 117 Sheridan, WY
• Free samples of Cheesecake Squared’s new alcohol-flavored line (come early to guarantee a treat: they will be available from 5-7 p.m.)
• Costumes encouraged! Luminous is offering half off your first pint if you’re dressed up.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Seating will be first come, first served, except for a VIP seating area for Press Pass members (bring your card and photo ID).
No outside alcohol will be permitted.
This event is free and open to the public. RSVP on Facebook!
ABOUT ‘BACK TO THE FUTURE’
In this 1980s classic, small-town California teen Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) is thrown back into the ’50s when an experiment by his eccentric scientist friend Doc Brown (Christopher Lloyd) goes awry. Traveling through time in a modified DeLorean car, Marty encounters young versions of his parents (Crispin Glover, Lea Thompson), and must make sure that they fall in love or he’ll cease to exist. Even more dauntingly, Marty has to return to his own time and save the life of Doc Brown.
Parents, please note: “Back to the Future” was rated PG in 1985. Common Sense Media suggests it should be PG-13 for some violence, bullying and cursing.
SPONSORED IN PART
Thanks so much to these local businesses for helping us make the free event possible!