• Rocky Mountain Ambulance assist, 600 block Carrington Street, 10:48 a.m.
• Fire alarm, Grinnell Plaza, 12:35 p.m.
• RMA assist, 1800 block Big Horn Avenue, 2:49 p.m.
GOOSE VALLEY FIRE DEPARTMENT
• No calls reported.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• Reports not available at press time.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Suspicious vehicle, Kendrick Park, 12:53 a.m.
• Alarm, East Brundage Lane, 3:25 a.m.
• Suicide attempt, Val Vista Street, 4:15 a.m.
• Prowler, North Heights Lane, 4:26 a.m.
• Driver license violation, West Whitney Street, 7:33 a.m.
• Theft cold case, Burton Street, 8:55 a.m.
• Animal welfare, South Main Street, 9:34 a.m.
• Suicidal subject, East Brundage Lane, 10:29 a.m.
• Assist agency, Domestic, Dunnuck Street, 12:46 p.m.
• Accident delayed, North Main Street, 1:02 p.m.
• Dispute all other, Paint Rock Drive, 1:37 p.m.
• Citizen assist, West 12th Street, 1:40 p.m.
• Criminal entry, Smith Street, 1:51 p.m.
• Animal welfare, East Heald Street, 3:43 p.m.
• Assist agency, Coffeen Avenue, 4:10 p.m.
• Dispute all other, Olive Street, 4:52 p.m.
• Public intoxication, North Main Street, 6:27 p.m.
• Animal found, Delphi Avenue, 7:38 p.m.
• Neighbor dispute, South Carrington Street, 9:53 p.m.
• Barking dog, Fourth Avenue, 10:03 p.m.
• Bar check, North Main Street, 11:08 p.m.
• Bar check, North Main Street, 11:12 p.m.
• Bar check, North Main Street, 11:17 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Suspicious person, Highway 14 and Coffeen Street, 3:06 a.m.
• Livestock loose, East Ridge Road, 8:29 a.m.
• Child abuse cold case, Murphy Gulch Road, 11:42 a.m.
• Motorist assist, Highway 87, 2:37 p.m.
• Parking complaint, Third Avenue, 6:07 p.m.
• Runaway, Landon Lane, 10:07 p.m.
• Shooting guns, Coffeen Avenue, 11:48 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until the individuals have appeared in court.
• Reagan D. Gillette, 64, Sheridan, pedestrian under the influence, circuit court, arrested by SPD.
• Christopher J. Ketterling Jr, 25, Sheridan immediate jail sanction, circuit court, arrested by SCSO.
• Shaun G. Oneal, 41, Sheridan, no valid drivers license, vehicle registration required, compulsory auto insurance, elude an officer, probation violation/revocation, circuit court, arrested by SPD.
Daily inmate count: 76
Female inmate count: 15
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 1
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 3
Number of releases for the previous day: 5