• Carbon monoxide investigation, 500 block West Burkitt Street, 9:45 p.m.
GOOSE VALLEY FIRE DEPARTMENT
• No calls reported.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• Medical, East Whitney Street, 10:22 a.m.
• Medical, North Jefferson Street, 11:37 a.m.
• Medical, West Fifth Street, 1:30 p.m.
• Medical, West Fifth Street, 1:20 p.m.
• Trauma, Smith Street, 3:34 p.m.
• Medical, Coffeen Avenue, 5:13 p.m.
• Trauma, Strahan Parkways, 9:08 p.m.
• Medical, West Fifth Street, 9:30 p.m.
• Trauma, Yonkee Avenue, 5:03 a.m.
• Medical, West Fifth Street, 9:51 a.m.
• Medical, Bellevue Street, 1:03 p.m.
• Trauma, Sugarland Drive, 2:15 p.m.
• Medical, West Fifth Street, 3 p.m.
• Trauma, Parkview Drive, 4:04 p.m.
• Medical, Parkview Drive, 5:43 p.m.
• Trauma, Falcon Ridge Drive, 1:30 a.m.
• Medical, West Fifth Street, 12 p.m.
• Medical, Big Horn Avenue, 12:14 p.m.
• Medical, Big Horn Avenue, 3:28 p.m.
• Medical, West Fifth Street, 5:49 p.m.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• Admissions — Dorothy R Woods, Sheridan; Kay Henley Woods, Sheridan.
• Dismissals — Karis Ann Addleman, Sheridan; Ethel Krystal Gay, Buffalo; Braelyn Grace Addleman-Adams, Sheridan; Levi Briggs Gay, Buffalo; Haley Harper Hendrickson, Sheridan; Helen Mae Hendrickson, Sheridan.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• No reports ready at press time.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Welfare check, Highway 345, 5:47 a.m.
• Suspicious circumstance, West 30th Street, 7:37 a.m.
• Assist agency, Coffeen Avenue, 12:44 p.m.
• Suspicious vehicle, South Sheridan Avenue and Coffeen Avenue, 7:50 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until the individuals have appeared in court.
• Norman G Fravel, 34, Sheridan, possession of paraphernalia, municipal court, arrested by SPD
• John D Lawson, 31, Sheridan, driving under suspension, possession of firearm b person with a felony, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
• Melissa N Whiting, 26, Sheridan, possession of paraphernalia, municipal court, arrested by SPD
Daily inmate count: 74
Female inmate count: 18
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 1
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 2
Number of releases for the previous day: 3