• Rocky Mountain Ambulance assist, 1100 block North Sheridan Avenue, 12:29 a.m.
• Smoke investigation, 1900 block Frackelton Street, 9:33 p.m.
GOOSE VALLEY FIRE DEPARTMENT
• No calls reported.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• Reports not available at press time.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Domestic, North Custer Street, 12:20 a.m.
• Test, West 12th Street, 6:27 a.m.
• Careless driver, Dana Avenue, 7:48 a.m.
• Cat violation, South Sheridan Avenue, 8:45 a.m.
• Dog at large, North Main Street, 9:43 a.m.
• Cat violation, East Ridge Road, 10:03 a.m.
• Animal incident, Clarendon Avenue, 11:09 a.m.
• Barking dog, Blue Sky court, 11:15 a.m.
• Dog at large, Coffeen Avenue, 11:33 a.m.
• Traffic complaint, Coffeen Avenue, 12:20 p.m.
• Welfare check, Mydland Road, 1:43 p.m.
• Lost property, South Gould Street, 2 p.m.
• Drug-other, Yonkee Avenue, 2 p.m.
• VIN inspection, West 12th Street, 2:24 p.m.
• K9 PR, Long Drive, 2:39 p.m.
• Cat trap, Martin Avenue, 3:19 p.m.
• Parking complaint, South Brooks Street, 5:05 p.m.
• Citizen assist, West 12th Street, 5:26 p.m.
• Citizen assist, Lewis Street, 5:38 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstance, West 12th Street, 5:42 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstance, Illinois Street, 6:50 p.m.
• Breach of peace, North Sheridan Avenue, 7:50 p.m.
• Verbal dispute, South Sheridan Avenue, 9:45 p.m.
• Noise complaint, South Sheridan Avenue, 10:15 p.m.
• Suspicious person, Sheridan area, 10:41 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Warrant service, Fourth Avenue East, 10:13 a.m.
• Theft cold, Dee drive, 10:55 a.m.
• Civil dispute, Cat Creek Road, 11:47 a.m.
• Fraud, Gander Drive, 1:53 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstance, West 13th Street, 3:03 p.m.
• Threats; cold, Lane Lane, 5:33 p.m.
• Civil dispute, Yonkee Avenue, 5:55 p.m.
• Assist WHP, Interstate 90, Ranchester, 7:46 p.m.
• Suspicious vehicle, Soldier Creek, 9:49 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until the individuals have appeared in court.
• Richard E. Bishop, 57, Sheridan, driving without interlock device, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
• Timothy P Schaeffer Sr., 64, Sheridan, breach of peace, interfere with officer, circuit court, arrested by SPD
• Sierra M. Smith, 24, Sheridan, contempt of court/bench warrant, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
• John T. Terry, 27, Dayton, property destruction and defacing, circuit court, arrested by SPD
Daily inmate count: 65
Female inmate count: 15
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 1
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 4
Number of releases for the previous day: 11