• No calls reported.
GOOSE VALLEY FIRE DEPARTMENT
• Rocky Mountain Ambulance assist, Metz Road, 8:23 p.m.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• Lift assist, Park Street, 7:48 a.m.
• Trauma, South Sheridan Avenue, 11:13 a.m.
• SCSO assist, Darlington Road, 12:39 p.m.
• Trauma, Works Street, 2:55 p.m.
• Medical, North 10th Street, 3:42 p.m.
• Medical, West Fifth Street, 4:58 p.m.
• Trauma, Metz Road, 8:22 p.m.
• Medical, Arlington Street, 9:41 p.m.
• PD assist, West 12th Street, 10:17 p.m.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Reports not available at press time.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Motorist assist, Interstate 90 WB, Ranchester, 7:24 a.m.
• Minor in posession, Highway 335; Big Horn High School, Big Horn, 11:16 a.m.
• DUI, citizen report, Dayton Street, Ranchester, 11:37 a.m.
• Welfare check, Darlington Road, 12:24 p.m.
• Alarm; burglar, River Rock Road, 12:33 p.m.
• Suspicious vehicle, Beckton Road and Soldier Creek Road, 9:50 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until the individuals have appeared in court.
• Jeffery D. Sage, 40, Billings, Montana, DUI, circuit court, arrested by WHP
• Dylan J. Weaver, 19, Sheridan, fail to maintain lane, DUI, burglary, credit card fraud, arrested by SPD
Daily inmate count: 61
Female inmate count: 12
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 1
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 5
Number of releases for the previous day: 3