WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
SHERIDAN — Three high school juniors from Sheridan County have been selected to attend the 72nd session of American Legion Auxiliary Girls State set for June 8-15 at Northwest College in Powell.
The delegates chosen are:
• Alexandra Kooper, Sheridan High School, daughter of John W. and Cindy Kooper.
• Kathryn Rotellini, Sheridan High School, daughter of John and Carrie Rotellini.
• Sarah Rawlings, Tongue River High School, daughter of David Rawlings and Steffie Rawlings.
Wyoming Girls State is a hands-on education in state government.
Attendees will also have a chance to attend Girls Nation in Washington, D.C.
There are three mug-shot photos in Monday’s Photos:
05-13-13 PEOPLE Kooper
05-13-13 PEOPLE Rotellini
05-13-13 PEOPLE Rawlings
Latest posts by Staff Reports (see all)
- Liggett, Eldridge engaged to wed - December 7, 2016
- Growth Alliance to host conference Dec. 16 in Buffalo - December 7, 2016
- Number of school holiday concerts set for Dec. 13 - December 7, 2016