SHERIDAN — The Sheridan County Democrats elected three new officers and re-elected three current officers at a regular meeting Tuesday night. Positions filled include:
• Chair: Hollis Hackman, re-elected
• Vice Chair: Brook Boden, newly elected
• Treasurer: Larry Mueller, re-elected
• Secretary: Shannon Anderson, re-elected
• Committeewoman: Janet Ruleaux, newly elected
• Committeeman: Dwight Welch, newly elected
The Sheridan County Democrats will be working on finding viable candidates for the upcoming election cycle, among other items.
“We’re all about building the party,” Hackman said.