WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
• Activated alarm, 3000 block Coffeen Avenue, 8:41 a.m.
• Gas line cut, 400 block Coffeen Avenue, 1:20 p.m.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• Medical, 100 block West 11th Street, 9:43 a.m.
• Trauma, 200 block Little Goose Canyon Road, 3:41 p.m.
• Football standby, West 11th Street, 5:25 p.m.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• Admissions — Avey Maelynn Wooldridge of Dayton.
• Dismissals — Jovie Wynn Treide of Sheridan, Stacey K. Hale of Sheridan.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Mental subject, South Thurmond Street, 1:47 a.m.
• Public contact, Coffeen Avenue, 2:58 a.m.
• Abandoned vehicle, Illinois Street, 9:26 a.m.
• Accident, Sugarland Drive, 10:13 a.m.
• Accident, Coffeen Avenue, 12:06 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstances, Martin Avenue, 1:02 p.m.
• Animal cruelty, Coffeen Avenue, 2:08
• Burglar alarm, South Scott Street, 2:28 p.m.
• Reckless driver, Coffeen Avenue, 2:41 p.m.
• Traffic complaint, Sheridan Avenue, 2:46 p.m.
• VIN inspection, West 12th Street, 3:06 p.m.
• VIN inspection, West 12th Street, 3:08 p.m.
• Theft (cold), West Works Street, 3:09 p.m.
• VIN inspection, West 12th Street, 3:19 p.m.
• Animal lost, Gladstone Street, 4:21 p.m.
• Domestic, East Works Street, 5:06 p.m.
• Dog violation, Emerson Street, 5:10 p.m.
• Dog bite, Whitney Lane, 5:17 p.m.
• Verbal dispute, Avoca Place, 7:21 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Driving under the influence, Coffeen Avenue, 12:38 a.m.
• Harassment, Upper Road, 3:03 p.m.
• Agency assist, McNally Lane, 3:04 p.m.
• Phone harassment, Dayton Street, Ranchester, 3:12 p.m.
• Suspicious person, Little Goose Canyon Road, Story, 3:32 p.m.
• Welfare check, Taxi Drive, 5:30 p.m.
• Driving under the influence, Highway 343, Dayton, 9:34 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
• Charlean Sue Sorensen, 41, Sheridan, warrant, circuit court, arrested by SPD.
• Theodore James Plotts, 53, Dayton, driving while under the influence, driving while under suspension, circuit court, arrested by SCSO.
• David Earl Edwards, 64, Sheridan, disorderly conduct, public intoxication, municipal court, arrested by SPD.
• Audelio Hernandez, 33, Denver, Colo., driving while under the influence, driving while under suspension, driving without interlock device, circuit court, arrested by SCSO.
Daily inmate count: 73
Female inmate count: 13
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 4
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 3
Number of releases for the previous day: 5
Latest posts by Outside Contributor (see all)
- Health Watch: Protect yourself with immunizations - February 25, 2017
- Column: Adjectively speaking - February 25, 2017
- Community Perspectives: Tired of negative talk? Making changes to our cultural climate - February 25, 2017