• Rocky Mountain Ambulance assist, 400 block North Jefferson Street, 12:04 a.m.
• RMA assist, 200 block North Brooks Street, 10:30 a.m.
• Activated fire alarm, 1000 block Long Drive, 2:26 p.m.
• RMA assist, 50 block East Alger Street, 5:53 p.m.
GOOSE VALLEY FIRE DEPARTMENT
• No calls reported.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• No reports available at press time.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Suspicious vehicle, North Main Street, 1:46 a.m.
• Burglar alarm, Coffeen Avenue, 3:08 a.m.
• Welfare check, West 12th Street, 3:22 a.m.
• Accident, Gladstone Street, 4:46 a.m.
• Dog at large, Parker Avenue, 6:12 a.m.
• Animal dead, North Main Street, 8:20 a.m.
• Animal dead, Huntington Street, 8:29 a.m.
• Assist agency, Coffeen Avenue, 9:06 a.m.
• Accident, Coffeen Avenue, 11:02 a.m.
• Warrant service, Val Vista Street, 11:21 a.m.
• Hit and run, Coffeen Avenue, 11:28 a.m.
• Careless driver, Coffeen Avenue, 11:43 a.m.
• Tree/shrub violation, Val Vista Street, 11:52 a.m.
• Tree/shrub violation, North Main Street, 1:08 p.m.
• Assist agency, Lewis Street, 1:28 p.m.
• Dispute all other, North Gould Street, 1:48 p.m.
• Removal of subject, North Main Street, 2:19 p.m.
• Phone harassment, North Brooks Street, 3:42 p.m.
• Domestic, North Gould Street, 4:03 p.m.
• Dog at large, West 14th Street, 4:20 p.m.
• Public intoxication, North Main Street, 4:31 p.m.
• Domestic, West Loucks Street, 5 p.m.
• Accident delayed, South Main Street, 5:36 p.m.
• Removal of subject, North Main Street, 5:42 p.m.
• Welfare check, Sheridan Avenue, 6:09 p.m.
• DUI (citizen report), South Gould Street, 7:31 p.m.
• Dog at large, Canby Street, 7:36 p.m.
• Welfare check, Sugarland Drive, 9:22 p.m.
• Welfare check, North Heights Drive, 9:34 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Death investigation, Welton Lane, 5:59 a.m.
• Animal incident, Quail Lane, 11:14 a.m.
• Suspicious circumstance, West 13th Street, 11:15 a.m.
• Theft cold, Dayton East Road, Dayton, 12:04 p.m.
• DUI (citizen report), Pass Creek Road, mile marker 1.3, Dayton, 12:21 p.m.
• Warrant service, Dayton Street, Highway 14 West, mile marker 89, Ranchester, 3:52 p.m.
• Citizen assist, Beckton Hall Road, 4:27 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until the individuals have appeared in court.
• Spencer James Barbour, 43, Sheridan, probation violation/revocation, district court, arrested by SPD
• Christy Lynn Mediate, 39, Sheridan, contempt of court bench warrant, out of county court, arrested by SPD
• John Half Chiefchild, 41, Wyola, Montana, pedestrian under influence, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
• Tolani Ray Tsosie, 35, Wyola, Montana, pedestrian under influence, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
• Melvin Lee Hildebrand, 78, Ranchester, failure to appear warrant, municipal court, arrested by SCSO
• Rhea DeAnn Plentyhawk, 38, Wyola, Montana, DWUI, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
• Rose Anne Chivers, 42, Sheridan, warrant, circuit court, arrested by SPD
• Tiffany Ann Gates, 34, Phoenix, Arizona, disorderly conduct public intoxication, municipal court, arrested by SPD
• Wesley Jefferson Norris, 38, Colorado Springs, Colorado, breach of peace, circuit court, arrested by SPD
Daily inmate count: 66
Female inmate count: 11
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 2
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 10
Number of releases for the previous day: 6