• Rocky Mountain Ambulance assist, 800 block Big Horn Avenue, 2:12 p.m.
GOOSE VALLEY FIRE DEPARTMENT
• No calls reported.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• Medical, South Carlin Street, 12:12 a.m.
• Trauma, Smith Street, 9:36 a.m.
• Trauma, West Fifth Street, 11:06 a.m.
• Trauma, South Sheridan Avenue, 1:45 p.m.
• Medical, Big Horn Avenue, 2:09 p.m.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Suspicious person, South Carlin Street, 12:03 a.m.
• Noise complaint, Long Drive, 12:47 a.m.
• Parking complaint, Brooks Street, 7:57 a.m.
• Fraud, West Fifth Street, 10:37 a.m.
• Barking dog, Frackleton Street, 10:47 a.m.
• Found property, North Jefferson Street, 11:08 a.m.
• Suspicious circumstance, South Sheridan Avenue, 11:33 a.m.
• Welfare check, Avoca Place, 12:17 p.m.
• Trespass (cold), North Sheridan Avenue, 1:48 p.m.
• Medical, Big Horn Avenue, 2:10 p.m.
• Traffic complaint, Coffeen Avenue, 2:59 p.m.
• Hazardous condition, Burton Street, 3:05 p.m.
• Animal found, North Main Street, 4:46 p.m.
• Barking dog, West Timberline Drive, 5:14 p.m.
• K-9 request, West 13th Street, 5:21 p.m.
• Welfare check, North Main Street, 5:35 p.m.
• Hit and run, South Sheridan Avenue, 6:39 p.m.
• Animal found, Val Vista Street, 6:39 p.m.
• Drug activity, Long Drive, 7:25 p.m.
• DUI (citizen report), North Gould Street, 7:45 p.m.
• Family dispute, South Sheridan Avenue, 7:49 p.m.
• Removal of subject, South Main Street, 9:22 p.m.
• Traffic stop, North Gould Street, 10:56 p.m.
• Warrant service, Mydland Road, 11:25 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Welfare check, Taylor Avenue, 10:35 a.m.
• Trespass in progress, Little Goose Canyon Road, Story, 1:59 p.m.
• Theft (cold), Allen Avenue, 2:51 p.m.
• Drug activity, West 13th Street, 5:54 p.m.
• Runaway, Coffeen Avenue, 8:28 p.m.
• Domestic, East Lane Road, Dayton, 9:42 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until the individuals have appeared in court.
• Daniel Leroy Longwell, 63, Sheridan, DWUI, circuit court, arrested by SPD
• Nicholas John Dawson, 28, Sheridan, contempt of court/bench warrant, circuit court, contempt of court/bench warrant, municipal court, arrested by SPD
Daily inmate count: 63
Female inmate count: 11
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 2
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 2
Number of releases for the previous day: 0