WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
• Rocky Mountain Ambulance assist, 1800 block Big Horn Avenue, 1:29 a.m.
• RMA assist, 700 block Long Drive, 11:20 a.m.
• Activated fire alarm, 400 block West Fifth Street, 8:32 p.m.
• RMA assist, 400 block Airport Road, 8:15 p.m.
GOOSE VALLEY FIRE DEPARTMENT
• No calls reported.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• No reports available at press time.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Removal of subject, Sugarland Drive, 5:40 a.m.
• K9 public relations, Long Drive, 8 a.m.
• Threats cold, North Jefferson Street, 10:54 a.m.
• Welfare check, Marion Street, 11:06 a.m.
• Child endangerment, South Sheridan Avenue, 11:10 a.m.
• K9 public relations, Long Drive, 11:11 a.m.
• Traffic control, North Main Street, 11:32 a.m.
• Hazardous condition, Lewis Street, 11:36 a.m.
• Dog at large, Illinois Street, 1:33 p.m.
• Battery, Emerson Street, 1:33 p.m.
• Filthy premises, Wyoming Avenue, 1:36 p.m.
• Threats cold, Delphi Avenue, 2:27 p.m.
• Filthy premises, Griffith Avenue, 3:13 p.m.
• Accident, Scott Street, 4:06 p.m.
• Stolen vehicle, East Alger Avenue, 5:25 p.m.
• Dog at large, Monte Vista Street, 5:44 p.m.
• Found property, Fourth Street, 6:23 p.m.
• Welfare check, Coffeen Avenue, 6:37 p.m.
• Court violation, North Main Street, 6:41 p.m.
• Assist Sheriff’s Office, Lewis Street, 7:55 p.m.
• DUI, Fifth Street, 8:55 p.m.
• Accident, Sheridan Avenue, 9 p.m.
• Barking dog, Omarr Avenue, 9:17 p.m.
• Traffic complaint, Gladstone Street, 10:24 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Assist agency, Johnson Street, Big Horn, 11:19 a.m.
• Neighbor dispute, Third Avenue West, Ranchester, 3:15 p.m.
• Traffic enforcement, Little Goose Canyon Road, mile marker 2.7, Story, 5:23 p.m.
• Welfare check, Coffeen Avenue, 7:51 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until the individuals have appeared in court.
• Ryan Kyle Bressler, 33, Casper, DWUS, possession with intent to deliver controlled substance, circuit court, probation violation/revocation x 2, out of county court, arrested by SPD
• Jordan Lee Schmidt, 23, Casper, contempt of court bench warrant, out of county court, theft of services, circuit court, arrested by SPD
• Luke Adam Corlis, 34, Sheridan, manufacture/deliver controlled substance, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
• Cory Duane Campbell, 45, Sheridan, DWUI, circuit court, arrested by SPD
Daily inmate count: 62
Female inmate count: 18
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 3
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 4
Number of releases for the previous day: 7
Latest posts by Staff Reports (see all)
- SC student named a New Century Scholar - March 27, 2017
- USFS reminds snowmobilers to respect regulations - March 27, 2017
- Sheridan’s historic places, spaces to be highlighted in program - March 27, 2017