WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
• Motor vehicle accident, Highway 336, mile marker 7, 6:08 p.m.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• Medical, 1900 block West Loucks Street, 9:44 a.m.
• Medical, 400 block Gladstone Street, 11:31 a.m.
• Medical, 1400 block West Fifth Street, 2:20 p.m.
• Medical, 400 block North Jefferson Street, 3:44 p.m.
• Medical, 1200 block East Second Street, 3:57 p.m.
• Trauma, Highway 336, 5:59 p.m.
• Medical, 900 block West Brundage Lane, 6:10 p.m.
• Medical, 500 block North Main Street, 11:28 p.m.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• No admissions reported.
• Dismissals — Tessa Mae Jerry, Buffalo.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• No report available at press time.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• DUI, East Brundage Street and North Sheridan Avenue, 12:31 a.m.
• Damaged property, Highway 14A, Dayton, 9:48 a.m.
• Warrant service, West 13th Street, 10:03 a.m.
• Wyoming Highway Patrol assist, Wyarno Road, Highway 336, mile marker 7, 5:57 p.m.
• Stolen vehicle (cold), North Main Street, 6:29 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
• Lawrence Gerald Ekis Jr., 33, Sheridan, probation violation/revocation, circuit court, arrested by SPD
• Thomas Robert Rockroads, 21 , Lame Deer, Mont., out of county warrant (probation violation/revocation), out of county court, arrested by SPD
Daily inmate count: 76
Female inmate count: 14
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 3
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 2
Number of releases for the previous day: 4
Latest posts by Outside Contributor (see all)
- Column: The sensitivity police strike again - December 3, 2016
- Letter: “Left” media continues support of “the cause” - December 3, 2016
- Community Perspectives: Don’t worry about themes, enjoy holidays your way - December 3, 2016