• No calls received.
• Standby, 800 block South Sheridan Avenue, 12:28 a.m.
• Trauma, 1300 block Avoca Place, 2:52 a.m.
• Trauma, 700 block Long Drive, 8:37 a.m.
• Medical, 1800 block Fort Road, 9:15 a.m.
• Medical, 1500 block West Fifth Street, 9:55 a.m.
• Medical, 1400 block West Fifth Street, 12:30 p.m.
• Medical, 1400 block West Fifth Street, 2:32 p.m.
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• No report available at press time.
• Domestic, Broadway Avenue, Dayton, 2:35 a.m.
• Damaged property, Red Grade Road, mile point .9, Big Horn, 9:35 a.m.
• Burglary (cold), Meade Creek Road, 2:01 p.m.
• Motorist assist, Interstate 90 westbound, 3:29 p.m.
• Theft (cold), Ridgeway Avenue, 3:35 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
• Brenden James Chivers, 17, Sheridan, conspiracy, burglary, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
• Kory Wane Hackworth, 32, Edgerton, warrant (larceny $1,000-), circuit court, warrant (child support), district court, arrested by SCSO
• Joshua Jenkins Flaharty, 22, Sheridan, possession of marijuana (misdemeanor), possession of controlled substance without valid prescription, bench warrant (contempt of court), circuit court, arrested by SPD
• Casey John Garriffa, 24, Sheridan, manufacturing/deliver barbiturate/depressant, circuit court, arrested by DCI
Daily inmate count: 75
Female inmate count: 13
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 3
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 6
Number of releases for the previous day: 8