• Activated fire alarm, 1800 block Coffeen Avenue, 9:16 a.m.
• Activated fire alarm, 40 block North Main Street, 10:54 a.m.
• Report not available by press time.
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Reckless driver, Jefferson Street, 9:06 a.m.
• Lost property, Harrison Street, 12:47 p.m.
• Minor in possession, Mydland Road, 2:40 p.m.
• Vehicle identification number inspection, West 12th Street, 2:54 p.m.
• Domestic, Coffeen Avenue, 4:56 p.m.
• Warrant service, North Main Street, 7:57 p.m.
• Removal of subject, North Main Street, 8:09 p.m.
• Battery, North Main Street, 8:44 p.m.
• Noise complaint, Avoca Place, 8:46 p.m.
• Citizen assist, Coffeen Avenue, 9:27 p.m.
• Harassment, Lewis Street, 9:37 p.m.
• Civil dispute, North Gould Street, 9:55 p.m.
• Suspicious vehicle, South Thurmond Street, 9:56 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstances, Avon Street, 10:45 p.m.
• Civil, Coffeen Avenue, 12:10 a.m.
• Probation violation, Kleiber Drive, Dayton, 1:58 p.m.
• Threat, Pass Creek Road, Parkman, 6:44 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
• Eden Rhiann Repass, 23, Sheridan, forgery, Sheridan County Circuit Court, arrested by SPD.
• Colleen Elizabeth Wilson, 42, Dayton, probation violation/revocation, circuit court, arrested by SCSO.
• Jacob Billy Joseph Mutter, 21, Sheridan, bench warrant (contempt of court), municipal court, arrested by SPD.
Daily inmate count: 67
Female inmate count: 12
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 2
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 3
Number of releases for the previous day: 5