WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
SHERIDAN – There are still spots open for the Sheridan College Booster Club’s annual spring golf tournament.
The four-person scramble is scheduled for 1 p.m. May 17 at the Powder Horn, and is one of the college booster club’s biggest fundraisers. The college encourages players to register early, due to the tournament’s annual popularity. Last year’s event was packed with 144 golfers.
Cost is $125 per golfer, which grants participants 18 holes with a cart and practice balls. Golfers receive a gift bag, dinner at the awards ceremony, and a season pass to all 2013-14 Sheridan College athletic events (basketball, volleyball, soccer and the Pat Hamilton Rodeo).
There will be plenty of other prize opportunities including a $300 cash prize putting contest at 11 a.m. There will be a hole in one/closest to the pin contest from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., and a new poker run this year.
For more information or to sign-up contact SC Athletic Director Steve Smiley at 674-6446 ext. 4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration closes May 13.
– Top three teams in each flight (two flights at the tournament) will receive gift cards to the Powder Horn Club House.
– Pin prizes on many holes including: closest to the pin, longest drive, shortest drive, double down on the par 3, longest putt, hole in one and many more.
– Each golfer will receive their own gift bag and rain poncho – just in case.
– Top two teams in the free putting contest will win cash prizes.
Latest posts by Staff Reports (see all)
- Press earns 25 awards at annual WPA meeting - January 23, 2017
- Sheridan member of National Guard earns promotion - January 23, 2017
- Wyoming marks ‘AGvocacy’ this week with series of events - January 23, 2017