SHERIDAN — Peak Consulting will offer a series of training sessions on the third Tuesday of each month through June.
The sessions will cover a variety of topics to help local businesses.
Each workshop will take place at the Sheridan County Chamber of Commerce office, located at 171 N. Main St. The cost is $79 per session.
Registration is required and can be completed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (307) 655-5405.
The following is the list of sessions to be offered:
• Jan. 16 — Proven methods for effective interviewing
• Feb. 20 — Culture: What is it and how do I create it?
• March 20 — Navigating human resource pitfalls as a supervisor
• April 17 — Crucial conversations and managing performance
• May 15 — Creating a future of service excellence
• June 19 — Five dysfunctions of a team