SHERIDAN — Local dessert lovers are invited to celebrate National Doughnut Day on June 1 during a pop-up party at The Sheridan Press.
Bonafide, a popular seasonal food truck, will park in front of the newspaper offices at 144 E. Grinnell Plaza starting at 6:30 a.m. Owners and husband-and-wife duo Brian Miller and Antonia Armenta-Miller will serve up their specialty doughnuts, which are freshly made and fried with high-quality ingredients every day.
From 7-9 a.m., The Press journalists and marketing specialists will offer complimentary coffee, while supplies last. Through 2 p.m., National Doughnut Day revelers will be invited to enter a raffle to win prizes.
No need to register; this event is open to the public.
SHERIDAN — Peak Consulting will offer a series of training sessions on the third Tuesday of each month through June.
The sessions will cover a variety of topics to help local businesses.
Each workshop will take place at the Sheridan County Chamber of Commerce office, located at 171 N. Main St. The cost is $79 per session.
Registration is required and can be completed by emailing email@example.com or calling (307) 655-5405.
The following is the list of sessions to be offered:
• Jan. 16 — Proven methods for effective interviewing
• Feb. 20 — Culture: What is it and how do I create it?
• March 20 — Navigating human resource pitfalls as a supervisor
• April 17 — Crucial conversations and managing performance
• May 15 — Creating a future of service excellence
• June 19 — Five dysfunctions of a team