• Odor investigation, 1726 1/2 North Main, 3:22 a.m.
• Activated fire alarm, 42 N. Main, 9:55 a.m.
• EMS assist, 1000 block of Florence Avenue, 11:19 p.m.
• EMS assist, 1200 block of Lewis Street, 10:46 p.m.
• Medical, 1000 block Florence Avenue, 11:08 a.m.
• Medical, 1400 block West Fifth Street, 6:27 p.m.
• Medical, 5000 block Coffeen Avenue, 6:38 p.m.
• Medical, 1200 block Lewis Street, 10:38 p.m.
• Admissions — Abigail Christine Clouthier of Sheridan
• Dismissals — Michele Morris of Buffalo, Lark Marie Morris of Buffalo, Caleb David Robinson of Sheridan
Reports not available by press time.
• Reckless driver, Big Horn Avenue and Montana Street, 12:10 a.m.
• Burglar alarm, Johnson Street, 4:59 a.m.
• Animal welfare, Highland Avenue, 7:15 a.m.
• Suspicious circumstances, Madoc Street, 11:38 a.m.
• Suspicious circumstances, 11:47 a.m.
• Attempt to locate, Ward Court, 7:40 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
• No new arrests
Daily inmate count: 96
Female inmate count: 22
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 2
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 1
Number of releases for the previous day: 0