7 p.m., July 22
Lucile Alley meeting room, Dayton Town Hall, Dayton.
• Intergovernmental support (towns, county, school district) $31,000
• Matching Donations (county, individuals) $8,000
1. Total revenues $39,000
• Fiscal year 2015 estimated expenditures
• Operational expenditures $25,300
1. Total expenditures $25,300
Detailed copies of the proposed budget may be obtained by contacting the Tongue River Valley Joint Powers Board PO Box 352, Dayton, and Wyoming 82836.
SHERIDAN— Penrose Place, a new 15-unit HUD subsidized apartment complex for seniors, will have its grand opening Wednesday at 10 a.m. Penrose Place is located at 667 East Sixth St. For more information, please call 763-4690.