WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
Sheridan College’s Center for Workforce and Community Education and the American Association of Community Colleges are presenting a series of classes for people age 50 and over.
Classes will be held the second Tuesday of each month starting in September and ending in June.
The class schedule is:
• Feb. 11 — basics of Microsoft Word
• March 11 — writing attention-grabbing resumes
• April 8 — successful interviews
• May 13 — critical thinking
• June 10 — providing “wow” customer service
All classes are free and will be held from 8-11 a.m. at Sheridan College Main Street, 171 N. Main St. Pre-registration is required.
Call 674-6446, ext. 4501, for more information or to register.