Auditions will be March 1 at 2 p.m. and March 2 at 7 p.m.
The plays to be performed include:
• “Supreme Beings Create the World” by Mo Gaffney and Kathy Najimy
• “Post-its” by Paul Dooley
• “Wanda’s Visit” by Christopher Durang
• “The Flying Wolimskies Return” by David Smilow
• “Rosa’s Eulogy” by Richard Strand
• “Chocolate” by Frederick Stroppel
• “The Blueberry Hill Accord” by Daryl Watson
The Carriage House Theater is located at 419 Delphi Ave.
The lecture is free and open to the public.
For additional information, contact 674-6446 ext. 3500.
The Sheridan College Science Museum/Mohn’s Center is located at 3059 Coffeen Ave.
SHERIDAN — The Downtown Sheridan Association will host the 2015 Wild West Wine Fest on March 6.
General admission tickets cost $50 and include admission to the event from 6-9 p.m.
Tickets will be available online at downtownsheridan.org.
The event raises funds for the Downtown Sheridan Association.
For additional information, contact the DSA at 672-8881.
The event is free and open to the public.
For additional information, contact Manuela Hofer-McIntyre at 307-766-3415 or email@example.com.
The SJHS is located at 500 Lewis St.