WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
SHERIDAN — The Sheridan County Fulmer Public Library’s Tween Club will gather to discuss photography Tuesday at 3:45 p.m.
The Tween Club meets every Tuesday at 3:45 p.m. Topics planned for the rest of the year include bats, urban legends, cooking, ducks, silent films and more.
For additional information, contact the library at 674-8585.
The library is located at 335 W. Alger St.
SHERIDAN — Sheridan County Public Health will host a series of flu clinics in Sheridan and the surrounding communities in October.
The cost is $30 per vaccine. Organizers are reminding individuals to bring their insurance cards as Public Health will bill most insurance companies.
The following is a list of flu clinic times and locations.
• Wednesday, Oct. 7 — 9 a.m. to noon, Sheridan Senior Center, 211 Smith St.
• Friday, Oct. 9 — 1-3 p.m., Tongue River Valley Community Center, 411 Dayton St., Ranchester
• Wednesday, Oct. 14 — 3-5 p.m., Clearmont Elementary School, 1601 Meade Ave., Clearmont
• Wednesday, Oct. 21 — 2-4 p.m., Big Horn Woman’s Club, 314 S. Second St.
• Friday, Oct. 23 — 8-10 a.m., Story Woman’s Club, 28 N. Piney Road
• Friday, Oct. 30 — 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sheridan County Public Health, 297 S. Main St.
For additional information, contact Sheridan County Public Health at 672-5169.