7 p.m., July 22
Lucile Alley meeting room, Dayton Town Hall, Dayton.
• Intergovernmental support (towns, county, school district) $31,000
• Matching Donations (county, individuals) $8,000
1. Total revenues $39,000
• Fiscal year 2015 estimated expenditures
• Operational expenditures $25,300
1. Total expenditures $25,300
Detailed copies of the proposed budget may be obtained by contacting the Tongue River Valley Joint Powers Board PO Box 352, Dayton, and Wyoming 82836.
SHERIDAN — EMIT Technologies, the Recreation District and the Wellness Council have partnered to present ParkFit 2014. Every Wednesday throughout the summer from 12:10-12:50 p.m. a free fitness class will be offered at one of the local parks. The next session will be fitness by the YMCA at Kendrick Park. A full schedule of ParkFit events can be seen at www.wellnesscouncilsc.org. All members of the community are invited to these free events.