WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
SHERIDAN — The First 25th Annual Fireworks Extravaganza at the Big Horn Equestrian Center will begin at 4 p.m. Thursday.
Live music provided by Dave Munsick and Friends will begin at 6:30 p.m., and the fireworks display will kick off at 10 p.m. with a show choreographed to music on Z94 FM. Food and drink vendors will be available, and the Big Horn Lions Club will park cars for a recommended $10 donation to benefit a scholarship program for Big Horn High School students.
For those who want to shoot a few fireworks of their own, they can be purchased at:
• Wiz Bang Fireworks located behind Pizza Hut on North Main Street
• Fall’s Fireworks located off North Main Street in the old sale barns owned by Northern Lights Electric
• TNT fireworks located at the Big Horn Y intersection of Highways 87 and 335
The town of Ranchester will put on a fireworks display east of town at approximately 9:30 or 10 p.m. Thursday.
Remember it is illegal to shoot fireworks in Sheridan, Dayton and Ranchester city limits. Exercise caution and supervise children at all times when handling fireworks.
Latest posts by Staff Reports (see all)
- Rubio Garcia leads Generals to 2-0 win over NJC - August 31, 2015
- Big Horn Equestrian Center to host Don King Days - August 31, 2015
- SC volleyball beats Phoenix, drops two to top-10 teams - August 31, 2015