WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
SHERIDAN – The Powder Horn announced the Thursday Night Men’s League team and individual winners.
The team of Matt Ebzery, Tyler Johnson, Frank Barking, Bill DeLapp, Jerry Saunders, Steve Ruby, Bill Pettit and Greg Von Krosigk won the event with 232 points. The second place team was Mark Isakson, Bill Arno, Doug Dewald, Josh Gardiner, Ryan Little, Dan Saunders, Roger Haight and Jeff Tomlinson with 214 points.
• Flight A: Matt Ebzery 29.5 points; Paul Mavrakis, 26.5 points.
• Flight B: Tyler Johnson, Joe Wright, 28.5 points each.
• Flight C: Frank Barking (33.5), Dave Loseke (32.5).
• Flight D: Doug Hockett, Doug Dewald, 30 points each.
• Flight E: Gary Bergman (30), Leonard Reed (29).
• Flight F: PJ Johnson (25.5), Gene Davis (25).
• Flight G: Ryan Little (29.5), Gary Stevenson, Stu Healy, 25 points each.
• Flight H: Doug Estes (28.5), Bob Mulinax (26)
• Flight I: Bart Osthoff (32), Bob Herman (28.5)
• Flight J: Bill Pettit (32), Roger Haight (29.5)
• Flight K: Greg Von Krosigk (30.5), Kenny Kukuchka (26).
There will be a second session of Men’s League play, according to Powder Horn PGA professional Todd Bleidner. There will be a three week break and formats will vary between two and four person team events. The second session will start Thursday, July 25 at 4:30 p.m. For information, call Bleidner at (307) 672-5323.
Latest posts by Staff Reports (see all)
- Lara scores PH hole-in-one - July 31, 2015
- Power to Play Sports to host free coaches educational meeting - July 31, 2015
- Four win PH Stableford tourney - July 31, 2015