March 15, 2013 reports
Date posted: March 15, 2013
• Fire alarm, 3059 Coffeen Avenue, 10:52 p.m.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• Medical, 1200 block East Brundage Lane, 4:05 a.m.
• Trauma, 400 block North Jefferson Street, 7:54 a.m.
• Trauma, 1100 block Avoca Court, 9:03 a.m.
• Medical, 1800 block Fort Road, 10:12 a.m.
• Medical, 1400 block West Fifth Street, 11:45 a.m.
• Medical, 1300 block Avoca Avenue, 1:42 p.m.
• Medical, 1700 block Coffeen Avenue, 9:28 p.m.
• Medical, 100 block West 13th Street, 9:40 p.m.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• No report available at press time.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Welfare check, Meade Avenue, Clearmont, 9:41 a.m.
• Accident, East Ridge Road, 3:55 p.m.
• Hit and run, Betty Street, Ranchester, 8:41 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
• Herbert Allen Walk, 57, Ranchester, failure to report accident with unattended vehicle, reckless driving, circuit court, arrested by SCSO.
• John Rocklin Romero, 60, Sheridan, out of county warrant (possession of cocaine), out of county court, arrested by SPD.
• Judson Bradley Flint, 60, Sheridan, driving while under the influence, possession of controlled substance without valid prescription, circuit court, arrested by SPD.
• Kristina Ranae Hudson, 36, Sheridan, criminal entry, circuit court, arrested by SPD.
• Gabriel Beasley, 27, Sheridan, criminal trespass, circuit court, arrested by SPD.
Daily inmate count: 108
Female inmate count: 20
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 2
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 6
Number of releases for the previous day: 3