WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
SHERIDAN — The Wyoming Game and Fish Department will be holding a series of public meetings in May to discuss proposed changes to mountain lion, wolf management and wolf seasons for 2013.
The meeting for the Sheridan Region will be held at the Sheridan College CTEL presentation hall May 22 at 7:00 p.m.
Draft regulations are available from the following sources:
• The Game and Fish website at wgfd.wyo.gov.
• Game and Fish Casper Regional Office, 3030 Energy Lane, Casper, WY 82604, 307-473-3400
Comments can be mailed to Wyoming Game and Fish Department, Casper Regional Office, Attn: Wildlife Division, Regulations, 3030 Energy Lane, Casper, WY 82604 or online at: wgfd.wyo.gov.
The Wyoming Game and Fish Commission hearing to take action on these regulations will be July 9-10 in Saratoga. In order for written comments to be reviewed by the Wyoming Game and Fish Commission, they must be received by 5 p.m. June 12.
Latest posts by Staff Reports (see all)
- Local schools celebrate Homecoming Week - October 13, 2015
- SHS sophomore earns Eagle Scout rank - October 13, 2015
- Browne recently honored as ‘Unit Member of the Year’ - October 13, 2015