WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
• Interested in participating in acrylic art camp, basketball camp or Improvisation Skills camp? It’s not too late. Call the Senior Center at 672-2240 to sign-up or for more information.
• Memorial Day Picnic at Poulson-Griffith Youth Camp May 30. There is a suggested contribution per person for lunch of $4. The suggested contribution per person is $6 for ride and lunch. The Sheridan Mini-Bus will pick up participants from Heritage Towers at 10:30 a.m. and from the Sheridan Senior Center at 10:45 a.m. Advance sign-up required by calling the Sheridan Senior Center at 672-2240 or the Tongue River Valley Community Center at 655-9419. The registration deadline is May 27.
• The SheridanAires Spring Follies “As Time Goes By” is coming!
There will be a matinee performance on June 6 at 1:30 p.m. Evening dinner is at 6 p.m. and performance at 7:15 p.m. June 7.
Advance sign-up for Friday dinner requested by calling 672-2240 or stopping by the Senior Center reception desk at 211 Smith St. The suggested contribution for the Friday dinner is $6 per diner.
• Interested in a non-competitive, ”backyard” softball league? The Sheridan Recreation District and the Sheridan Senior Center are seeking individuals who are interested in a leisurely softball experience during summer 2013.
The focus is on keeping the game simple and fun with plenty of warm-up. No experience necessary. Looking for the mature player. For more information, call the Sheridan Recreation District at 674-6421 or the Senior Center at 672-2240.
Latest posts by Staff Reports (see all)
- Halloween Events for Oct. 27 to Nov. 2, 2016 - October 27, 2016
- Coffeen Elementary, Story School principal resigns - October 27, 2016
- Sheridan Dog and Cat Shelter will temporarily close - October 27, 2016