WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
SHERIDAN — The Big Horn Mountain Eagles Riders are hosting a benefit for Kimberly Bougie on May 11 from 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. at the Big Horn Mountain Eagles Aerie No. 4169, 1760 Commercial Lane.
Bougie was diagnosed with juvenile onset diabetes at 6 years old. At 15 she was diagnosed with Cushing’s disease and this past year she was diagnosed with kidney disease. Her doctors have decided that the best plan of action will be a kidney transplant. Events will take place all day — participants can take part in all or some of the events.
• 9:30 a.m. — biscuits and gravy breakfast
• 10:30 a.m. — registration for the poker run
• 11:30 a.m. — blessing of the bikes
• noon — kickstands up or cars rolling
• 5 p.m. — fish and chips dinner, $8 for dinner only
• 6 p.m. — live music by The Kicking Mustangs
There will also be door prizes, a 50/50 raffle and a silent auction.
The entire poker run package is $16, which includes seven cards and dinner. Additional poker hands are $5.
For more information call the Big Horn Mountain Eagles at 674-9010.
Latest posts by Staff Reports (see all)
- Sheridan College announces part-time honor roll for Spring 2016 semester - July 26, 2016
- DSA recognized by Main Street America program - July 26, 2016
- Wesleyan Church to host Mega Sports and Stuff camp - July 26, 2016