WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
• No calls reported.
• No report available at press time.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• Admissions — No admissions reported.
• Dismissals — Nicole L. Wight of Sheridan, Easton Nicholas Wight of Sheridan.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Burglar alarm, Coffeen Avenue, 12:12 a.m.
• Possession of drug, North Main Street, 12:48 a.m.
• Malicious destruction, Coffeen Avenue, 8:57 a.m.
• Hit and run, East College Avenue, 10:47 a.m.
• Welfare check, Sheridan area, 1:26 p.m.
• Counterfeiting, Coffeen Avenue, 1:44 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstances, East Ridge Road, 2:06 p.m.
• Found property, North Main Street, 2:24 p.m.
• Suicidal subject, Sixth Avenue, 2:53 p.m.
• Welfare check, Smith Street, 3:03 p.m.
• Dog violation, Bender Lane, 5:30 p.m.
• Assist Wyoming Highway Patrol, Interstate 90, 5:47 p.m.
• Harassment, Burton Street, 6:11 p.m.
• Attempt to locate, North Jefferson Street, 6:54 p.m.
• Medical, Marion Court, 8:45 p.m.
• Civil dispute, Sugarland Drive, 9:36 p.m.
• Hit and run, North Main Street, 10:41 p.m.
• Driving under the influence, North Gould Street, 11:53 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Animal incident, Early Creek Road, Ranchester, 11:56 a.m.
• Warrant service, North Brooks Street, 2:39 p.m.
• Welfare check, Beaver Creek Road, 5:50 p.m.
• Fraud, Woodland Park Road, 6:24 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
• Britanee Diane Lunbeck, 20, Sheridan, minor in possession/consumption of alcohol (2nd), minor in possession/consumption of alcohol (3rd), circuit court, arrested by SCSO.
• Glen Paul Nodolf, 51, Sheridan, out of county warrant (probation violation/revocation), out of county court, arrested by SCSO.
• Melissa Sue Spanyers, 45, Sheridan, interfering with officer, failure to report accident with unattended vehicle, circuit court, arrested by SPD.
• Stephen Charles Burris, Jr, 41, Sheridan, driving while under the influence, driving while under suspension, circuit court, arrested by SPD.
Daily inmate count: 92
Female inmate count: 24
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 2
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 3
Number of releases for the previous day: 2
Latest posts by Staff Reports (see all)
- 50 acres, pole barn lost in fire - July 30, 2015
- Construction on ICU could begin as soon as this fall - July 30, 2015
- Countywide fire restrictions start July 31 - July 30, 2015