WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
• No calls reported.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• Standby, 1000 block Long Drive, 10 a.m.
• Transfer, 1400 block West Fifth Street, Casper, 2:56 p.m.|
• Medical, 1400 block North Main Street, 5:36 p.m.
• Medical, 900 block West Brundage Lane, 6:25 p.m.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Threats (cold), Avoca Avenue, 12:09 a.m.
• Barking dog, Fleming Boulevard, 8:16 a.m.
• Theft (cold), Smith Street, 8:59 a.m.
• Agency assist, Coffeen Avenue, 9:07 a.m.
• Barking dog, Emerson Street, 10:09 a.m.
• Burglary (cold), East Fifth Street, 10:21 a.m.
• Animal lost, Bellevue Avenue, 12:51 p.m.
• Fraud, Poplar Trail, 3:06 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstances, North Heights Drive, 4:24 p.m.
• Bicycle theft, Broadway Street, 4:35 p.m.
• Theft (cold), West Alger Avenue, 4:56 p.m.
• Animal cruelty, East Ninth Street, 5:25 p.m
• Suspicious vehicle, North Jefferson Street, 6:11 p.m.
• Theft (cold), North Main Street, 6:26 p.m.
• Barking dog, West Sixth Street, 8:37 p.m.
• Welfare check, West Fourth Street, 8:46 a.m.
• DUI-Reddi report, Val Vista Street, 9:58 p.m.
• Barking dog, Bellevue Avenue, 11:19 p.m.
• Animal welfare, South Main Street, 11:19 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Citizen assist, Highway 87 mile marker 30, 12:32 a.m.
• Theft (cold), Dayton Street, Ranchester, 9:28 a.m.
• Battery, Lane Lane, 12:38 p.m.
• DUI-Reddi report, Val Vista Street and West Fifth Street, 10:06 p.m.
• Motorist assist, Interstate 90 eastbound exit 9, Ranchester, 11:06 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
• Bomicheal Lynn Lund, 24, Clearmont, probation violation/revocation, district court, arrested by SPD.
• Shelleen Ann Smith, 38, Sheridan, driving while under the influence, circuit court, arrested by SPD.
Daily inmate count: 93
Female inmate count: 27
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 2
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 1
Number of releases for the previous day: 1
Latest posts by Kristen Czaban (see all)
- As hunters take to the woods, advocates emphasize Leave No Trace - October 3, 2015
- Column: Some habits die hard - October 3, 2015
- The life of a student: Relearning the ropes - September 26, 2015